Applying for the Trainer Candidate Community Path:
TCCP is set up to support those who already have substantial immersion and fluency in NVC.
Substantial immersion may include:
- At least 30 days of training with a CNVC trainer;
- A well established process of personal growth and learning using NVC consciousness;
- A high level of integration of NVC skills in your life;
- Involvement with application of NVC in a community project;
- A recommendation from a CNVC certified trainer.
To join the TCCP waiting list, click here or use the link in the Top Menu above.
Here are some things you can do to continue to moving forward on the journey towards certification whether or not you are part of TCCP:
- Connect with your local community and regional network of support.
- Continue integrating NVC into all aspects of your daily life.
- Develop your personal support network including empathy support.
- Familiarize yourself with the document Pathways to Liberation, by Jim and Jori Manske, and use it as a tool for self assessment and feedback.
- Refer to Core Commitments, another tool for self reflection created by Miki Kashtan.
- Familiarize yourself with the CNVC Certification Information Page.
- Begin to compile your portfolio (journal/dialogue on the key differentiations, journal on your journey, update the record of trainings you have attended and trainings you have given).
- Familiarize yourself with the CNVC New Future Process Integrated Plan.
Already a registered trainer candidate and want another option? Check out KILN (Knowing ourselves – Inspiring social change – Leading the way – with NVC), a ten-month NVC Trainer Candidate Program.